Courses BSB50215 Diploma of Business
"In only one year Passmores’ taught me everything I needed to become a successful business person. I was employed before I even graduated and I love my job" - Kyle
Study Now, Pay Later* Options Available
Apply right now for upcoming intakeEnquire Online
Why study the BSB50215 Diploma of Business with Passmores?
Business managers have a challenging future ahead of them. In our current economic environment, successful business management is needed for organisations to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. Our comprehensive tutor support program provides every student with whatever level of support they need in order to graduate.
What will I learn?
At Passmores College (RTO Code 40847) you’ll learn more than just the theory. You’ll learn to think strategically and solve business problems through hands-on experience. The Diploma of Business content includes the following units of competency*:
- BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 – Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 – Manage business document design and development
- BSBWRT401 – Write Complex Documents
- BSBHRM506 – Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBMKG510 – Plan e-marketing communications
- BSBWHS501 – Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
In addition, there is a compulsory four week practicum component upon completion of the theory. Please refer to practicum page for more information.
To download a comprehensive Fact Sheet about our BSB50215 Diploma of Business course, click here.
*Note: Units are subject to change.
Get the job you want!
Our graduates are highly sought after. Upon completion of the BSB50215 Diploma of Business, possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Program Coordinator
- Administration Coordinator
- Executive Support
- Personal Assistant
- Business Owner
- Business Development Manager